Justice, Governance and Human Rights
PROATEC supports the consolidation of judicial systems, the rule of law, the good governance and protection of the human rights of men and women.
In particular, it participates in projects on the following topics:
- Social and political analysis of the judicial system and the protection of human rights;
- Support for the process of designing judicial reforms with strengthening of the levels of independence of the institutions of the Judicial Body;
- Policy design and implementation of measures that promote fundamental human rights and support for democratization processes;
- Formulation of rules aligned with international standards, monitoring and auditing of public accounts;
- Strengthening of the democratic participation of civil society in the planning processes of territorial and local public policies;
- Evaluation of the freedom of expression of the media.